Globally, online learning is on the rise, and virtual events have become the norm. At Glocal After School, we have been looking at trending courses to share the fastest-growing skills so learners can focus on learning the right skills to help them to advance in their careers. We are sharing the most recent live conversations hosted by expert instructors to help you continue your learning journey and build the most relevant skills. These virtual sessions are a great way to improve an existing skill or learn a new one.
Every week, we have the opportunity to learn new skills that will aid us in navigating this pivotal period in our lives and careers.
What’s Ahead- Let’s seize the chance to learn something new!
Check out these expert-led courses and consider the various options to find your best learning skills. By applying what you learn in your personal and professional life, you will gain valuable knowledge and benefit from it. From your comfort pass, you can learn the trending skills from the courses;
- Project Management Skills
- Business Skills
- Fundraising Skills
- Research & Writing Skills
- HR Management Skills
- Technical Skills
- Emotional Intelligence Skills
I. Project Management Skills
Project Management Fundamentals
- Project management is the art of making a plan, then executing on it. But if only things were really that simple. You’ll need to rally a project team and track their progress. You’ll need to manage expectations. You’ll need to anticipate avoidable problems, and troubleshoot the ones you didn’t see coming.
- Learn the importance of project management and help your team save time and money, improve internal communication, make better business decisions, and more.
II. Business Skills
Sell like a Champion
- Sell like a Champion is an intensive course on the psychology of selling. This course is designed for sales professionals to inspire them to think like a champion, sell like a champion, and be the sales superstar.
- The session will help them to be competent communicators, successful salespeople, proactive team players with a positive outlook and growth mindset.
III. Fundraising Skills
FundRaising – Detailed Process & Methodology
- Anyone who is a beginner or wants to start their career in Business Development, Sales, Public Relations, Fund Raising, Event Curator, Partnership Management or want to upscale their competencies in these backgrounds can be highly benefited through these sessions.
- FundRaising session can help you advance your professional approach and lead you to excel at your targets, enhance your networking ability, and create a meaningful partnership.
- These skills can be effectively applied to raise funds, crack sponsorship for events (Physical and Virtual), campaigns, social agendas, startups, tuition sponsorship, product & service sales etc.
IV. Research & Writing Skills
Mastering Academic Writing
- Academic writing has always had a central role in the academics arena globally. It follows the same writing process but has specific conventions in terms of content, structure and style.
- Helps you to analyze, convey understanding, think critically and focus on the technique and style of the formal writings.
V. HR Management Skills
People Management: Learn the Essentials Skills to Manage People & Team
- People Management is designed to provide you with the understanding of the essential skills required to be a People Manager, Managing the Team, Individuals, Mastering the skill of structured communication focused to People Management, Managing with Empathy and Situational Leadership or Awareness.
- This course is for management professionals, future leaders and anyone iterated to learn about people management and leadership.
VI. Technical Skills
Microsoft Office – WORD, EXCEL & POWERPOINT by Skill Best – स्किल बेस्ट
- The Microsoft Office Suite is a set of programs for common productivity tasks, including a word processing program, a spreadsheet tool, presentation software, and others.
- Understand the essential skills employers expect in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and apply best practices to your work to achieve confidence and job satisfaction.
VII. Emotional Intelligence Skills
Understanding Emotional Intelligence through spiritual Perspective
- Spirituality develops the intrapersonal and interpersonal competencies that are the components of emotional intelligence.
- Emotional intelligence level affects one’s use of spiritual intelligence, where spiritual knowledge facilitates understanding reason and emotion. You will be able to understand and apply the principles of Emotional Development in both personal and professional spheres.
Above mentioned valuable opportunities are provided to interact with experienced and professional trainers so that you can improve your knowledge and learning skills. We want to assist you in learning these high-growth skills so that you can achieve your goals faster. Finally, in order to progress, set goals, and succeed, we must all continue to learn and improve. The beginning of footprints in the direction of enhancing skills will show wonderful results in the coming days.